In this episode of the Muslim Life Hackers Podcast, Maheen Malik explains to us why reading is important and presents us with tips on how to read a Non-Fiction Book.
You will learn:
- Why Reading is Important for Muslim Life Hackers
- 5 steps on How to Read a Non Fiction Book
Why is Reading Important?
- You have the added knowledge of experts and thinkers at your fingertips, years of experience written down right in front of you.
- A Muslim Life Hacker’s best shortcut!
6 Tips on Reading a Non-Fcition
- Choose a topic
- Get to know the writer
- Scan through sections of the book
- Get stuck into it
- Let others know about the book you’ve read.
- Don’t be afraid to put the book down!
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Muslim Life Hackers Recommended Books Page
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.
Leave an iTunes Review – If you leave a review before the 15th of March 2014, as a special thank you we will be donating $1 for every iTunes review received to CharityRight, a charity that is dedicated to eliminating world hunger by feeding the poorest and most vulnerable people.
Pick a book that you want to read and commit to reading it here in the comments!