In this podcast Mifrah speaks about journalling, why to journal and how to get started today!
In this Episode, you will learn:
- Why to Journal
- How to Get Started
- About Online Journalling Websites
Reasons on Why to Journal
- Process your thoughts & bring clarity
- Record lessons from your life
- Helps you revive the forgotten act of worship – Thinking!
Benefits of Online Journalling
Online Journalling vs Paper Journalling – it all comes down to preference but here are some benefits of journalling online:
- Easy to Retrieve Entries
- Perfect for Fast Typers
- Beautiful Interface
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Online Journalling Websites
- Penzu.com: Basic Version Free however Penzu Free comes at a low yearly cost. Get a 20% discount by signing up through this link.
- OhLife.com: Helps you remember what happened in your life.
- Evernote: A note taking application but can be used for journalling.
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.
Leave an iTunes Review – If you leave a review before the 15th of March 2014, as a special thank you we will be donating $1 for every iTunes review received to CharityRight, a charity that is dedicated to eliminating world hunger by feeding the poorest and most vulnerable people.
If you haven’t tried journalling yet then commit to it for 30 days. Let us know how it goes below!