In this podcast Maheen Malik talks about the importance of mornings and how to become a morning person
In this Episode, you will learn:
- The benefits of the morning
- Why using your mornings is essential for a productive day
- 6 steps on how to become a morning person
- “O Allah, bless my Ummah in its early hours” – Prophet Muhammad (saw)
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Creative Alarm Clocks
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.
Leave an iTunes Review – If you leave a review before the 15th of March 2014, as a special thank you we will be donating $1 for every iTunes review received to CharityRight, a charity that is dedicated to eliminating world hunger by feeding the poorest and most vulnerable people.
Wake up early in the morning & try it for 3 weeks (21 days) then you can decide if you want to keep it or not. Let us know how it goes below!