Mifrah discusses the insights she took from the book Salt, Sugar, Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us by Michael Moss. Prepare to be surprised! 🙂
About the Book:
In this No. New York Time Bestseller, Michael Moss reveals how the processed food industry uses salt, sugar, and fat to make you addicted to their products; it’s link to the emerging obesity epidemic and most importantly, how you can fight back. You can find link to this book in our show notes below.
In This Episode, you will learn:
- How processed food entered mainstream diet
- Why Salt, Sugar & Fat are key ingredients used by the food industry
- Insights about processed foods, you never knew you never knew.
Next time you eat a processed food, check out the label at the back & find out what exactly is going into your system!
- Salt, Sugar, Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us by Michael Moss
- “Omankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.” [Surah Baqarah: 168]
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.
Leave an iTunes Review – If you leave a review before the 15th of March 2014, as a special thank you we will be donating $1 for every iTunes review received to CharityRight, a charity that is dedicated to eliminating world hunger by feeding the poorest and most vulnerable people.