Mifrah and Maheen interview Peter Gould on the creative process and how to turn ideas into reality. We also take a look at Peter’s latest projects, how he manages his time and his vision of connecting people all around the Ummah.
Highlights from the show:
• “What are some of the latest projects that you have been working on?” [5:25 – Mifrah]
• “I really want to use creative thinking and design thinking to solve some of the problems that we have in the Ummah at the moment” [6:28 – Peter]
• “ How did you take your ideas and turn it into a reality?” [10:12 – Maheen]
• “The best reason to start up a start up… when you can’t not do it” [14:40 – Peter]
• The importance of a live working concept [19:12 – Peter]
• What were the challenges that you faced when you were launching Creative Ummah? [21:31 – Maheen]
• “I needed to step away from the project…as an individual and approach it as something much bigger, and it is so much more when you find the right people” [ 23:25 – Peter]
• “How are you juggling all these multiple projects?” [23:54 – Maheen]
- Peter’s website – peter-gould.com
- Peter’s Facebook – facebook.com/petergouldart
- Creative Ummah – creativeummah.com
Join the Muslim Life Hackers VIP Email List to get the opportunity to participate in interesting discussions, get access to content that’s not published on the blog, have a say in future topics + guests & more. Click Here to join.
Credits: Nasheed: Heartbeat (Voice Only) by Zain Bhika (feat. Rashid Bhikha & Khalil Ismail). You can purchase this online on iTunes