Maheen talks to Adel Mohammed from Tanzeel an online Quran memorisation platform and discusses what it is like to work in community projects.
Highlights from the show:
- “Tell us about yourself Adel and what you do” [2:05 – Maheen]
- “For a period of about 2 years we were still thinking, and we hadn’t given up on the idea but something just wasn’t gelling for us” [3:42 – Adel]
- “What is unique about Tanzeel?” [4:45 – Maheen]
- “How did you connect with these teachers that were from all these remote villages around Cairo… how did you bring them together ?” [6:30 – Maheen]
- “My biggest dua that I am making now is that Allah brings us the right people” [8:02 – Adel ]
[Interacting with the Quran through Tanzeel ]