Mifrah speaks to Chris Abdurrahman Blauvelt, the co-founder of the crowdfunding platform LaunchGood on bringing ideas to life through crowdfunding.
- What is Crowdfunding?
- How LaunchGood plays a part in supporting Muslim causes and ideas.
- The early days of Launch Good and challenges experienced in making it happen
- The importance of mentors
- How to make sure your business grows steadily and not fizzle away.
- How long to spend time in a startup before seeing its success.
- The reality of business failures and bigger picture.
- The reality of unsuccessful crowdfunding campaigns.
- How to make sure your crowdfunding campaign is successful.
- An overlooked benefit from crowdfunding that many are not aware of and more…
- “Failing in business doesn’t mean you failed in life” [Tweet This]
- “The believer is like rain, wherever he goes he brings goodness” [Tweet This]
- “The ones who are giving the charity are the ones who are benefitting the most” [Tweet This]
Chris’s Favourite Books:
- Biography of Malcomn X
- The Road to Mecca by Muhammad Asad
Connect with Chris & Launch Good Team:
Join the Muslim Life Hackers VIP Email List to get the opportunity to participate in interesting discussions, get access to content that’s not published on the blog, have a say in future topics + guests & more. Click Here to join.
Credits: Nasheed: Heartbeat (Voice Only) by Zain Bhika (feat. Rashid Bhikha & Khalil Ismail). You can purchase this online on iTunes