Maheen talks to Haroon Qureshi the CEO of The Muslim Entrepreneur Group about how to break free from the 9 to 5 lifestyle.
Highlights from the show:
- How to go from failing to being on the top in any area of your life.
- How to learn from other peoples mistakes
- The benefits of being financially free and being able to focus on whatever you want.
- What does Haroon say to people who believe that success can only come from the traditional path of school, degree, work and retire?
- What Mark Zuckerberg, Richard Branson and Ralph Lauren have in common.
- How the Amazon business model works.
- “Being rich is not the issue – it is what you do with it” [Tweet this]
- “When you look at the seerah, the people closest to the Prophet (saw) were all entrepreneurs!” [Tweet this]
- “Other people have already made the mistakes – learn from them” [Tweet this]
Haroon’s recommended books:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
Join the Muslim Life Hackers VIP Email List to get the opportunity to participate in interesting discussions, get access to content that’s not published on the blog, have a say in future topics + guests & more. Click Here to join.
Credits: Nasheed: Heartbeat (Voice Only) by Zain Bhika (feat. Rashid Bhikha & Khalil Ismail). You can purchase this online on iTunes