Mifrah and Maheen talk about the season 2 finale of the podcast as well answer listener questions and asks about productivity, life, business and the upcoming season.
This episode is brought to you by: The Millionaire Who Went To Jannah
Highlights from the show:
- Upcoming Muslim Life Hackers projects
- Zara R: “What top five things will make me a highly effective person?”
- Omar A: “Can you start a online entrepreneur business with nil money?”
- Melanie: “What have been your personal development struggles and how did you overcome them?”
- Binetou D: “Do you have productivity tips for creative minds?”
- Adil M: “What misconceptions about Islam frustrate you the most?”
- Bilal M: “ When does season 3 start and why can’t it start sooner?”
- Season 2 highlights
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
Join the Muslim Life Hackers VIP Email List to get the opportunity to participate in interesting discussions, get access to content that’s not published on the blog, have a say in future topics + guests & more. Click Here to join.
Credits: Nasheed: Heartbeat (Voice Only) by Zain Bhika (feat. Rashid Bhikha & Khalil Ismail). You can purchase this online on iTunes