Have you ever forgotten someone’s name, or a number? Maybe you want to memorize a speech or prepare for an exam, but lack confidence in your memory?
Have you always wanted a better memory?
You need to check out this weeks podcast!
Maheen talks about one memory technique that will have you remembering on and on and on….
In this episode you will learn:
- How our brains memorize
- How technology has affected us
- The Baker/baker paradox
- One simple technique to help you improve your memory
- TED Talk – Joshua Foer : Feats of Memory Anyone Can Do
- World Memory Championship – Statistics : Disciplines
- Race to the Top: The Muslim Life Hackers Guide to a Successful Ramadan
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Tune in From Your Mobile Device!
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.