Have you ever wondered WHY you can’t kick the bad habit of being late? You may have the best intention to be on time and even believe that you have everything under control but you still end up late!
In this Podcast, I explain why you may be having difficulties being on time and I will provide you with 8 neat tips to help you be early for your next commitment.
In This Episode, you will learn:
- The WHY behind your late habit!
- Tips on how to be early.
How to Be Early to your Next Commitment:
1) PREPARE : get your necessities ready before hand.
2) ESTIMATE: How much time will it take to get to destination including the waiting and walking ?
3) ALLOCATE: estimate the time in will take for you to get ready for your appointment.
4) PLACEMENT: Keep commonly used items, e.g. keys, wallet in the same easily accessible place.
5) AIM: Be at the destination 10 mins earlier.
6)SCHEDULE: Get your commitments into your calendar ASAP. Put in the time you need to start getting ready etc.
7) AVOID: Don’t schedule back to back meetings.
8) FILL: Use your waiting time wisely by creating a productive time filler.
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Tune in From Your Mobile Device!
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.
Question: Even if you are able to make it to your commitments early, what can you do if you are being delayed by other people (children, family, friends) that come with you?