We have all heard amazing stories about how dua has changed peoples’ lives in incredible ways.
But have you ever wondered what it is about dua that makes it so special? And how do you use it effectively?
In this podcast I explain how YOU can use dua to take your life to another level this Ramadan!
In This Episode, you will:
- Find out What Makes Dua Special
- Learn How to Start Making Dua this Ramadan!
- Be Inspired to get started
Links & Resources:
- Prophet (s): “The best form of worship is du’a” [Al-Hakim: 1/149]
- Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “When the month of Ramadan comes, the gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of the (Hell) Fire are closed, and the devils are chained.” [ Sahih al-Bukhari 3277 ]
- “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘There has come to you Ramadan, a blessed month, which Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, has enjoined you to fast. In it the gates of heavens are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and every devil is chained up. In it Allah has a night which is better than a thousand months; whoever is deprived of its goodness is indeed deprived.”’ [Sunan an-Nasa’i 2106]
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Tune in From Your Mobile Device!
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.