Mifrah interviews Umm Zakiyyah about finding ones ‘Authentic Self’!
Highlights from the show:
- “Is it possible to be living your life not in touch with who you really are?” (Mifrah 6:10)
- “We as muslims need to be really clear that we are not mixing up our personalities with what we want to do, that may or may not be pleasing to Allah” (Umm Zakiyyah 8:42)
- “The authentic self deals with the heart, because knowledge is not helpful to a heart that is not inclined towards Allah” (Umm Zakiyyah 13:05)
- “It is not that there is a lack of reflection, but self reflection now is being done in a very selfish way that is away from spirituality” (Umm Zakiyyah 16:35)
- ”If we want to get into the right frame of thinking, what would be the action steps?” (Mifrah 24:31)