Mifrah and Maheen interview Hamza Tzortzis on the topics of; success, mindset, thinking and planning for your future, plus much more!
Hamza Tzortzis is a prominent speaker, researcher and writer on Islam, politics and Western/Islamic thinking and philosophy. He has lectured and taught workshops worldwide for institutes such as iERA, AlKauthar Institute and IOU.
Highlights from the Show:
- “We live in a society that celebrated the ego, basically that is all rubbish!…In Islam you don’t add, you take away” (Hamza – 5:40)
- “What change can we make in the world if we are nothing?” (Mifrah – 6:39)
- “We think we are self-sufficient, and we forget that we are vulnerable and that everything depends on Allah, and that is the critical point…we don’t have time to realize who we are” (Hamza – 10:25)
- “Do you have any moments in your life where you had that awakening moment and realization that we are nothing?” (Maheen – 15:00)
- “The only thing that really manifests itself is Allah’s power, therefore there is an infinite realm of possibility! And that is why Muslims should be seen as crazy people!” (Hamza – 22:12)
- “What would make a person a good teacher?” (Mifrah – 29:04)
- “Do you think that the social mayhem that Muslims are in right now is to do with the fact that we don’t ask the right questions, we are not people of thoughts?” (Maheen – 32:12)
- “We shouldn’t pre-frame people, if you pre-frame, then your whole relationship you have with them is going to be through the lenses you have created for them, hate, fear…” (Hamza – 37:32)
Connect with Hamza Tzortzis
- Special thanks to the AlKauthar Institute Sydney for faciliating the interview. You can find out more about AlKauthar Institute here: http://www.alkauthar.org