In this encore episode, Mifrah and Maheen talk about the importance of mornings and how to become a morning person.
Highlights from the show:
- “Morning people have great reputations” [1:02 – Maheen]
- What are we told about the mornings in the teachings of our Prophet (saw)[1:45 – Maheen]
- “In the morning I just have that extra time to look over what I need to do…I know this is exactly what I want to get done in this day” [3:09 – Mifrah]
- What happens if you don’t wake up on time? [3:40 – Mifrah]
- What are the steps we can take to become a morning person? [4:00 – Maheen]
- “Give someone permission to put your feet to the fire!…Having an accountability partner makes the journey just that bit more fun” [11:25 – Maheen]
Creative Alarm Clocks
Join the Muslim Life Hackers VIP Email List to get the opportunity to participate in interesting discussions, get access to content that’s not published on the blog, have a say in future topics + guests & more. Click Here to join.
Nasheed: Heartbeat (Voice Only) by Zain Bhika (feat. Rashid Bhikha & Khalil Ismail). You can purchase this online on iTunes