Time flies and so does our life. In this episode I am going to be talking about reevaluating your life this Ramadan.
Ramadan is a blessed month and there is no better time to reconnect with your goals and get some perspective on where you are in life.
We all need a little direction, so let’s use this month to make the most of our time!
In this episode you will learn:
- Why it is important to evaluate your life
- What is so important about Ramadan?
- Tips on how to start reworking your
- Hadith : Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas(ra) reports: “One day I was riding (a horse/camel) behind the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, when he said, ‘Young man, I will teach you some words. Be mindful of God, and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Him, and you shall find Him at your side. If you ask, ask of God. If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry.’ ” Related by Tirmidhi
- The Dean’s List – Daily Eman-igizing Awesome Notifications
- #05: Why Habits & The Easy Way to Start One [Podcast]
- #26: Take Your Life to Another Level through Dua this Ramadan [Podcast]
Have a Question?
Leave us a Voicemail – From time to time, we will be including in our show or dedicate an entire show to questions asked by you. So if you have a question, then simply record a voicemail by going to muslimlifehackers.com/ask. If chosen, it will be played and answered in our upcoming episodes.
Tune in From Your Mobile Device!
Enjoyed the Show?
Share this on Your Favourite Social Network Below – This will help a lot in getting the word out there and in turn allowing more people to benefit.